Live Race Tracking
The Queen Liliuokalani Race is excited that we have teamed up with the innovative products and services company, DotVision, to bring you live tracking of Saturday's races. You will be able to track your favorite crews and events LIVE along with the ability to check each competitors' statistics, such as their speed, course, placement and more. Are you on the other side of the world and you missed an event? It's all good! You can replay the entire competition, as if you were there.
To access the live tracking, simply click on the appropriate link below. A new window/tab will appear and you will be redirected to the DotVision Motion website.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2:
DotVision Live tracking for the WOMEN's and MIXED 40's+, 18 Mile Queen Liliuokalani Race: (race begins approx. 7:30 am HST)
DotVision Live tracking for the MEN's and MIXED OPEN, 18 Mile Queen Liliuokalani Race: (race begins approx. 11:45 am HST)
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SATURDAY'S CREWS
This year, competitors will be able to use their phone as the tracking device. Instructions are provided below, but if you require additional assistance on Friday or Saturday, call/visit DotVision representatives Kingi Gilbert or Shannon Moon +1-808-6747-425 at the race registration area.
Saturday crews will be required to:
(only one person per crew is required to do this)
1. Download the DotVision app for iPhone/Android phone:
- Android on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mygeolive.viewer&hl=en
- iPhone on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/dotvision-motion/id1282312576?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
2. Enable location services/tracking for your phone
3. Enter the specific code we will send to your phone/email
4. Have their iPhone/Android phone fully charged for race day
5. Keep their iPhone/Android phone on the canoe in a position so it can see the satellites (lash it to the rear ama).
6. Have your iPhone/Android in a water proof bag attached via duct tape
7. Enable 'data' and 'cell-data' for your phone
8. Ensure their cell-phone plan has enough 'data' left