NEED A CREW FOR SAT RACE (IRON OR 9-MQN)- STRONG FEMALE PADDLER - CAN RACE ANY CATEGORY UP TO 60+.
I have participated to Queen Lili Race 3 times and I would love to participate again this year but I need a crew.
I can race any category up to Women 60+.
This is my OC6/OC1 background:
I have been racing iron and 9-men races for 5 seasons, including Catalina Crossing for 4 times, Queen Lili in Kona for 3 times , Napali Challenge and Ironed Pailolo in 2019.
My W50+ OC6 crew, in Ventura, CA, medaled every race of the 2019 season - Including:
1. 1st place in State Championship for the W50+ Divisions
2. 2nd place in USA Championship in Catalina Crossing
3. 1st place in Iron Pailolo - Women Category
4, 1st Place in MBX race in Santa Cruz
1. (3) Completed Queen Lili Iron Race
2. 2nd place in the 5 Miles Sprints - 50+ Mix Queen Lili Race\
3. 2nd place in the Master Mix - Double Hull - Queen Lili Race
4. Completed several OC1 races for the Winter Series in SoCal 2018-2019 seasons
5. 3rd Place in OC1 Rce in Fort Pierce, FL on March 21, 2021
Currently I am paddling in Miami, FL and part of Kana Lui Club
- Posted: 4/25/2021 1:45:01 PM (NEW)
- By Luisa Sullivan
|Viewed 408 times|
1 Total Replies